Kuala Lumpur shore excursions from Port Klang cruise terminal using a Taxi is the most efficient and the cheapest method. Suitable for all type cruise passenger such as couple, elderly and a family with Children. Besides that, I also provide personalized and flexibility cruise tour itinerary. During the cruise excursion, the cruise passenger can have two ways conversation with me, visit more attractions in Kuala Lumpur and get a better story about Malaysia. Indeed giving more value to money compared to a cruise organized tour.
Kuala Lumpur cruise excursions tour from Port Klang only for the cruise passenger. For trip start from Kuala Lumpur kindly visit Kuala Lumpur City Tour.
- Kuala Lumpur Cruise Excursions Main Feature
- Kuala Lumpur Shore Excursions Itinerary
- List of Activity We Not Able To Do
- Kuala Lumpur Shore Excursions Taxi Detail
- Communication Channel
- Meeting Point:
- Kuala Lumpur Cruise Tour Time Table Year 2021
- Kuala Lumpur Cruise Excursions Q&A
- What makes Anuar Taxi service different than other Taxi drivers?
- How long travel time from Port Klang to Kuala Lumpur?
- Can passenger pay using Credit Card on the tour day?
- The best time to book Petronas Twin Towers Ticket?
- What Malaysian food do you recommend?
- How to get a Taxi from Port Klang cruise terminal to Kuala Lumpur?
- Travel time to Batu Caves from Port Klang Cruise Terminal?
Kuala Lumpur Cruise Excursions Main Feature
√ Cheaper Than Cruise Tour
√ Cheaper Than Viator
√ FREE Commentary
√ No Commercial Sites
√ Productive Tour
√ Cheaper Than Cruiseexcursions.com
√ Flexible Itinerary
√ Payment Cash/Visa/Master Card
Kuala Lumpur Shore Excursions Itinerary
Although cruise passengers not bound by any itineraries, I list few main tourist attractions in Kuala Lumpur as the reference.
Batu Caves is 400 million years old limestone hills. There are around 18 limestone caves which initially used by Temuan tribe aboriginal as a shading. In 1891, Indian businessman Mr. K. Thamboosamy Pillay decided to establish Murugan Temple in one of Cathedral Caves. Today Murugan Temple are well known as the most prominent Hindu temple in Malaysia.
Its still holding two worlds record
– The tallest Lord Murugan Statue in the world. Standing at 46 meters from street level and
– The biggest donation box in the world. Estimated 10 Adult can fill the donation box.
Visiting Batu Caves required all female wearing long Pants or Skirt until below the knee.
PETRONAS Twin Towers
Petronas is Malaysia Oil Company known as Petroliam Nasional Berhad. The most beautiful modern towers in Malaysia. Besides taking a photo, tourist also can do little walk at KLCC Park. I bring my guest to the best place to take a picture. Standing at 452 meters, Petronas Twin Building still holding two world record
1. The tallest twin Building in the world
2. The highest double deck sky bridge in the world
Visiting level 86 observation deck and sky bridge require separate entrance ticket. Please book entrance ticket in advance few weeks before the tour. Online ticket booking available using this link https://www.petronastwintowers.com.my/tickets
We might not be able to visit some of the attraction if cruise passenger is visiting Petronas Sky Bridge and Observation deck during Kuala Lumpur cruise excursions.
In Malaysia, King is called as Yang di-Pertuan Agong or His Majesty. The uniqueness of the monarchy system in Malaysia is the position of the King based on the rotation system between the nine Sultan and the ruler. Every Sultan or ruler of nine states has the opportunity to become King for five years.
Independent square or Dataran Merdeka is the place where the last Union Jack flag was brought down at 1201am on 31st August 1957. Here tourist can see well-preserved heritage building such as Sultan Abdul Samad, old High Court, former Post Office and also an Anglican church.
Established in late 1800 by British, Kampung Baru known initially as Malay Agriculture Settlement. The main reason Kampung Baru exist because British desperately need a place for farming. The population in Kuala Lumpur grew tremendously almost to fivefold in short time due to Tin mining industry. Kampung Baru the best place to try Malays food such Nasi Lemak or Nasi Campur.
Central Market Kuala Lumpur
During Kuala Lumpur shore excursions, we stop at the Central Market or China Town to give an opportunity for cruise passenger relax for a Coffee break or buy some local souvenir. Initially, Central Market is an open market selling the perishable item such Fish and Vegetable. Today Central Market well know as local craft and product market.
Little India Brickfield
The history of Brickfield began when a major fire hit Kuala Lumpur in 1881 which destroyed wood-based buildings. As prevention, British administration issued a new regulation all buildings in Kuala Lumpur to be built using bricks. Chinese captain Yap Ah Loy saw a brick-business opportunity, he set up a furnace to make blocks. Brickfield gets its name from ready-to-process brick that has been stacked on the field for the drying process.
The example of Kuala Lumpur shore excursions itinerary. Tourist can customize the activity during the trip.
Kuala Lumpur Cruise Excursions Tips:
- Change your currency in Kuala Lumpur. Few tourist attraction in Kuala Lumpur such as Central Market provides money exchange facility with very good exchange rates.
- Most of the public toilet in Kuala Lumpur do not provide toilet paper. Bring along your own toilet paper or tissue.
- Keep your group small for efficiency and productive tour.
List of Activity We Not Able To Do
I received many inquiries from passenger cruisers who wanted to visit the tourist attractions located outside Kuala Lumpur city. Here’s a list of attractions cruise passenger not able to go during the cruise stopover unless the cruise liner stays for one night.
- Malacca Day Trip (expected return to Port by 8.00pm)
- Watching Fireflies in Kuala Selangor (expected return to Port by 11.00pm)
- Malaysia Elephant Sanctuary
- Cameron Highlands Day Trip
Kuala Lumpur Shore Excursions Taxi Detail
- Toyota Innova SUV comes with high speed FREE WiFi
- Maximum Seating Capacity: 6 Adult without luggage.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Most of the time I am driving. Please use Whatsapp or Viber Message only at: +60192330896
The most confusing part of Kuala Lumpur shore excursions is when few cruise liner is coming to Port Klang on the same day. Some of the cruises might be docking at North Port or West Port.
Port Klang Has Three Port known as below:
– Boustead Cruise Terminal – By default all the cruise ship will docking here. Meeting point will be at arriving/departure hall. Look for your name on Paging Board.
– West Port – This is commercial Port. Meeting point will be at the main gate. Get the shutter Buses to the main gate.
– North Port – Cruise passenger has to take shutter buses to the main gate. Meeting point at the main gate,
Kuala Lumpur Cruise Tour Time Table Year 2021
All cruises ship scheduled to arrive in Kuala Lumpur in the year 2020 expected will stay at cruise terminals for more than 9 hours. Cruise passenger has plenty of time to do sightseeing in Kuala Lumpur.
|8 Jan 2021||0800||1800||Costa Mediterranea|
|9 Jan 2021||0700||1900||Quantum Of The Seas|
|10 Jan 2021||0800||1800||Marella Discovery 2|
|12 Jan 2021||0900||1700||AIDAbella|
|16 Jan 2021||0600||1830||Mein Schiff 5|
|17 Jan 2021||0800||1800||Crystal Symphony|
|18 Jan 2021||0800||2000||Amera|
|19 Jan 2021||0700||1800||Grand Princess|
Kuala Lumpur Cruise Excursions Q&A
What makes Anuar Taxi service different than other Taxi drivers?
I give unbiased commentary about Kuala Lumpur history and place we will visit.
How long travel time from Port Klang to Kuala Lumpur?
It depends on time and day. On weekdays during morning rush hour, travel time from Port Klang to Batu Caves took about 1 hour 15 minutes. On the weekend and public holiday about 50 minutes. During evening rush hour it took 1 hour to 1.5 hours from Kuala Lumpur city center to Port Klang Cruise Terminal.
Can passenger pay using Credit Card on the tour day?
Yes, Master and Visa debit or credit card only.
The best time to book Petronas Twin Towers Ticket?
The whole process visiting Petronas Twin towers will take about 1.5 hours. Most of the tourist did not realize about other factors such walking to Petronas Twin Towers ticket counter from parking lots. Tourist also required to be at check-in point 20 minutes early. The cruise passenger needs to take note about time you need to be at the ship and time cruise leaving. Most of cruise ship required all passenger must be on board 30 to 45 minutes before departure.For cruise departing at 3.00pm such as Voyager of the Seas book the ticket for 11.00am.Cruise leaving at 5.00pm/6.00pm book the ticket for 2.15pm. It’s giving us ample time to visit other attractions.
What Malaysian food do you recommend?
For cruise passenger who likes spicy food try Nasi Lemak with Chicken Rendang or Curry Noodle. For those not so adventure can try Chicken Sate, Ginger Chicken Steamed Rice or Prawn Noodle.
How to get a Taxi from Port Klang cruise terminal to Kuala Lumpur?
Taxi counter available in the cruise terminal. But its highly recommended pre-book the Taxi online and plan your itinerary before you arrive. By sharing what you like to do during cruise excursions, Taxi driver can give a priority where to go first avoiding all the traffic congestion during morning rush hour.
Travel time to Batu Caves from Port Klang Cruise Terminal?
Its take 1.5 hours to reach Batu Caves from cruise terminal during morning rush hour. But the travel time much shorter during the weekend and public holiday.